We are proud of the fact that India is the biggest consumer of gold followed by Chine and U.S. among the World’s total gold consumers. People prefer to invest their funds for buying gold jewelry as it is a secured field of investment. We have analyzed various research and surveys conduct on investment in gold and found that around 75% of the total demand in India is bought to buy gold jewelry. In addition, gold trading in India has accounted for approx. 32% of the total global demand. With the introduction of the futures market, people want to have moneycontrol gold investment and thus, our expert analysts, who have a thorough knowledge about the market’s inflow and outflow and can guide all through the decision process. You can purchase small measures of the precious metal, i.e. gold, in physical format through the online trading platform for bullion.
Why is gold considered to be a wise investment option?
Our analysts analyzed the Indian gold trading market and extracted some of the considerable factors that make money control gold, a wise investment option.
- Indians consider buying gold as a hedge against inflation.
- Since the historic times, gold has been used as a currency in India and with the extending decrease in the major currencies today, it is been treated as an alternative currency.
- For many families it is like an alternative asset during the time of financial uncertainties and geopolitical crisis.
- Effective money control gold is ideal for economic diversification of the country.
- We deeply believe that gold is an integral part of customs and traditions that are performed within the Indian culture. Our analysts mention that the demand of buying gold ornaments extremely increases during the festive and wedding seasons.
Therefore, the gateways at Moneycontrol tips will guide you all through accessing to the research and trading facilities to let you effortlessly trade in a gold segment. We offer various resources allowing you to explore the gold industry and learn more about its future market.